Hampshire Middle School offers a variety of athletic programs for boys and girls. The sports and coaches along with schedules and documents can be accessed below.
HMS Athletic Philosophy:
- The coaches, athletic department, and faculty of Hampshire Middle School insist on the academic achievement of our student athletes. Additionally, we support the promotion of sportsmanship, integrity and modeling ethical behavior as goals of our teams. Hampshire Middle School believes that the behavior of our athletes reflect the team, our school and our community.
- Activities Coordinator - Chris Mastalerz
- Athletic Secretary - Michael Pastrana
- Prior to the tryouts, athletes must have completed an updated 2016-17 Sports Physical signed by a doctor or medical group and also have the Athletic Participation Card (AP-Card) completely filled out. (You can find these documents on the bottom of the Athletics page to download and print) Please return them to Michael Pastrana in the front office or email them to Michael.Pastrana@d300.org.
- Prior to participation in any games or meets, all athletes must pay the current athletic fee of $75.
- Students participating in athletics must meet academic eligibility standards established by the Athletic Board.
- Boys & Girls Cross Country - Rick Pennington
- Boys Basketball - TBA (7th Grade) & Tony Campbell (8th Grade)
- Girls Volleyball - Christopher Mastalerz (7th Grade) & Steve Bruhn (8th Grade)
- Boys Wrestling - Matthew Joslyn & Kelly Mullen
- Girls Basketball - Barb Taylor (7th Grade) & Steve Bruhn (8th Grade)
- Boys Track - Steve Bruhn (8th Grade) & Chris Mastalerz (7th Grade)
- Girls Track - Brent Goedeke (Head Coach) & Elaine Quenett (Assistant Coach)
- Cheerleading - Sarah Stuart & Melissa Goedeke
- Pom-Poms - Faith Martino
The Cheerleading and Pom-pon squads will cheer/perform at Boys Basketball home games. All schedules are listed below. Please click on the file name to the right of the icon for the quickest path to download the file.