The purposes of the Student Council are:
1. Provide for the expression of the student body's opinions.
2. Promote and encourage a spirit of good will in the school and community as well as between the faculty and students.
3. Act as a service organization to the students, faculty, and administration of the school.
4. Foster the virtues of self control, courtesy, cooperation, and above all, leadership.
5. Inform the Student Body of the activities of the Council and involve the students in those activities.